banging0head0on0wallbanging0head0on0wall

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL) Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL)

...what?

i acknowledge that someone went to a lot of effort on this, but... WHY??? why is the pokerap the "best song ever" on newgrounds? the numa numa song is better than this...

sonicmega responds:

It may have been for a number of reasons. Perhaps people were surprised to hear something different after weeks of more techno-based submissions taking the place. Or maybe people just liked it enough that they voted it up there?

In any case, I don't expect it to stay #1 forever, nor would anyone graced with the position for the week. However, this does not warrant someone such as yourself to waste a review pondering it. I wouldn't call this abusive, but it certainly is rather useless. Please at leave some constructive criticism next time on what could make it a better experience for you!

Rose At Nightfall Rose At Nightfall

wow, dude.

i do orchestral stuff myself, but have never really been able to make rock guitar fit with strings. you did a pretty darn good job.

...darn you...

NemesisTheory responds:

Really? Wow, thanks! :D

It's pretty simple if you set the notes (or chords) to the same arrangement as the strings. I dont see how it wouldn't work to be honest. ;o

I'm glad you liked it. :)

Emotionally Screwed Emotionally Screwed

loopmeister

who cares if you just use loops? hey, it sounds good, so why is everybody bitching about it?

AvatarKami responds:

Exactly. Thanks. Its just some stuff some guy (me) did.

-AvatarKami
(Kami the Avatar)

Contemplate THIS! Contemplate THIS!

not too shabby

i notice that you used a loop or two from GarageBand, but hey, it still sounds good. you're obviously not just another n00b who throws "Distorted Bass 4" and "Heavy Metal Drums 4" in with "Emotional Piano 1". you seem to know what you're doing.

InSane-Demo InSane-Demo

???

just what WERE you smoking when you made this?

Fucking busted beat Fucking busted beat

ehh...

it's alright... i wouldn't buy it off iTunes or something, but it's still pretty ok. im biased against techno anyway, so I might be way off.

Rudy responds:

Yeah, its not that great. I agree.

+Factory+ +Factory+

dude, you make magic with your music

I have never heard heard a techno-ish song I liked, EVER, and I love this! You rock!

WritersBlock responds:

There's some pretty awesome electronica on newgrounds, check out cornandbeans, or rig, or waterflame, they definitely don't disappoint.

Hopless Hearts Hopless Hearts

strange

but still awesome.

Da-stone21 responds:

strange can still be Good! But still thanks!

Bloody Tears - Hardcore RMX Bloody Tears - Hardcore RMX

not bad

dont see how it fits with castlevania though